Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring Has Sprung

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

Lots of praising, seeking, and thanking going on around here today! Do you turn to God in the difficult moments? Better yet, do you sing His praises in moments of joy? I know I'm quick to let John know about my frustration or excitement before I talk to God. Maybe if I turned to the Lord first, I would allow John more of those quiet moments to worship :).

Spring in Texas... bluebonnet fields, long talks on the patio, Sunday afternoon naps with the windows open...if you're in the Lone Star State right now, you know what I'm talking about. Glorious!

I hope your week has been filled with joy!

xoxo

No comments: