Saturday, March 20, 2010

Old Friends

John and I just got back from lunch with one of our childhood friends - nothing warms the heart more! Although she might not remember this, Tracy and I first met when we were seven years old in girl scouts. She was the kind of little girl that made friends instantly, and today I was reminded that some things never change! She took us to her new apartment that she just moved into last week, and she's already best buds with the girls who work there. Love that about her! :)


This picture was taken at my bachelorette party - Tracy is on the far right, next to me, with that fabulous feather in her hair. She brought one for us all to wear that night - so fun! Oh, and you better believe this girl knows how to liven up a party ;).

So, so, so thankful for all the beautiful ladies in this picture (and then some!). There is nothing better than having a close group of girlfriends to lean on and to just celebrate life with! I'm a lucky lady.

xoxo

No comments: