Thursday, June 3, 2010

Making Lemonade

I know I said this recently, but my life has been completely wonky lately... not in a bad way, just all over the place - fun, exciting, fresh.. but wonky. I've been absent, I have, and I'm fully aware that I'm not going to win any kind of 2010 blogger award, but please bear with me!!

I've been celebrating marriages...


seeing my teddy bear of a brother-in-law off to Germany...


taking advantage of every spare moment I have with my husband...


lunching with friends...


and emailing and texting like crazy with those I left behind in West Texas for the summer...


City life is fabulous, but I do miss the slower pace of West Texas where there's no such thing as traffic and toll roads. I've been yelled at for driving too slow, have become far too dependent on my iPhone and am never, ever quite sure where I'm going exactly. Bottom line, it makes for an exhausting day, and it's all I can do to turn myself into a downward facing dog and call it a night... sigh.

I'll be back soon, I promise! Lots of prayers for you in the meantime!
xoxo

2 comments:

Bear said...

So who is the girl with you in the last picture? She looks cute... can I get her number? :)

paula said...

Miss you in Lubbock, Bethany! Love your blog ... you've had a very busy year so far! :) Can't wait to have a reunion when y'all are back! P.S. Who is the guy stalking me on your blog???? :)